Love Is In The Air .
A romantic Valentine's Day doesn't have to mean a night out on the town. With it falling on a Tuesday this year, why not spend the evening in with your significant other at your new Aspen Ridge home. It's the perfect place to celebrate!
Our idea of an ideal night goes a little something like this…
1. Treat yourself to a homemade meal. Spend the start of your night cooking dinner together. It’s a great chance to show off your skills in the kitchen. Make your favourite dish or try that new recipe you’ve been meaning to make.
2. Set the mood. Think candles, flowers and wine. Try to recreate the atmosphere you feel as most romantic at your own dining table. What's not to love about an intimate dinner where you finally have a chance to enjoy that much-needed quality time together.
3. Time for gifts. Apres dinner is the perfect time to give your loved one that special gift. Chocolate and jewellery are always nice or go above and beyond and show them how much you love them with a more personalised gift just for them. If you really want to go that extra mile, plan a scavenger gift hunt around your new Aspen Ridge home!
4. Sit back and relax. Grab that glass of wine and cosy up together on the couch with your warmest blanket.
5. Press play. End the night off by watching a romantic movie! Choose from classics such as Dirty Dancing, Titanic, The Notebook or the biggest celebrity-filled movie Valentine’s Day.
Most of all enjoy yourself! Save the clean up for the next day. The night should be dedicated to only spending time with each other. After all, it's February – love is in the air!
From everyone at Aspen Ridge Homes, we wish you and your loved ones a Happy Valentine's Day!